Indiana COVID-19 Registry
The Indiana COVID-19 Registry is a research study that provides real-time information on the spread of COVID-19, who is being affected, and how. Read about our findings here.
The COVID-19 Registry will help to:
- Track virus spread over time and across geography
- Measure economic and health impacts
- Anticipate healthcare needs as the pandemic unfolds
- Understand behavior in response to policy changes
- Identify popular and effective sources of information
Participants take on average about 10 minutes to complete a survey.
Below is a list of resources you can visit to receive updates about COVID-19:
Disaster Distress Helpline:
COVID-19 Indiana Information
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224
The Indiana COVID-19 Registry is a collaboration between: